Membership benefits and features
Becoming a member of Culture & Business Scotland allows you to raise awareness of your activities, products or services and reach new and interested audiences right across the culture and business sectors in Scotland.
In addition, as a member of Culture & Business Scotland, you’ll enjoy
- substantial discounts and free places at Business Briefing, Skills Trainings and other activities in our annual Training & Events programme
- opportunities for cross-sector and peer-to-peer networking at our Members’ Forums and other events throughout the year
- receiving up-to-date news through our Members’ Bulletin, sent directly to your inbox every quarter
- having your profile featured in our Members’ Bulletin when you join
- being able to promote your activities via our social media channels
- having your website or LinkedIn profile featured on our own website
- free advertising for job and board vacancies in your organisation, posted on our website and social media channels
Membership fees are scaled from £60 + VAT to £1,500 + VAT per year, according to whether you are an individual or a small or large organisation, and whether you operate in the culture or the business sector.