From triggering interest to cultivating prospects, this excellent four-hour live classroom online course on integrating legacy giving into your fundraising programme (at little or no cost!) is delivered by legacy specialist Richard Radcliffe.
At a time when more people are making Wills than we have witnessed in decades, Richard firmly believes that success in integrating legacy giving into your fundraising programme relies entirely on:
- Understanding the market and prospects
- The tone of voice and content of your legacy communications
- Not forcing an ask
- Making it easy and affordable for everyone to do
- Building great conversations which suit anyone you communicate with
Richard’s fascinating course covers the above points, enabling you to minimise any risk but maximise return on investment. Together, you’ll address:
- Why now is the ideal time to take action: market growth, Will making patterns and changes during Covid, and surges in the cost of living
- How to talk and write about legacies in an upbeat but sensitive way – your tone of voice, what to communicate and the best call to action
- Where to put those messages and how to use channels to trigger interest and action
- How to cultivate and steward prospects in sensitive times – what to do with enquirers and pledgers to ensure happiness
- How to gain internal buy-in at all levels
- How to convince the Board to take action – a practical session on ROI, current influences on the market and how to plan budgets, targets and expectations
Ideal if… you are a fundraiser looking to implement legacy giving into your fundraising programme or build on the way that you already approach this source of income.